Friday, February 5, 2010

Play Bus Game With Instruments Whose That Guy.......?

Whose That Guy.......? - play bus game with instruments

Do not be that guy. You be yourself by yourself to stay away from me ... that can not be something you noooooot!

My, I seriously, this guy is that a number of annoying habits owed including but not limited to:
To hear petitions Freebird bellows every time he sees a musical performance, regardless of gender
Wearing a shirt with the name of this film to see in concert.
Talking too loudly on a cell phone in public places
See the healthiest on the menu and ordered a Diet Coke
Wait until you are ready to decide what he wants on the menu.
Threatening to sue a cashier for which insufficient funds.
Sitting in the smoking area and loudly complained about secondhand smoke.
Smoking in the seat closest to the smoking area
The operation of a car with one arm hanging out the window, drivers
Under the assumption that all countries are the drivers of the left side of the CAP, the former
As in the battle for the ridiculously stupid arguments in the league playing baseball
World of Warcraft
Playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band are playing well and no real instruments.
As a self-proclaimed experts on almost everything
Flipping Off School Bus Drivers
Dumped a girlfriend because he wants to ask in an intimate relationship, another girl, and later within a week (more than 1 week). Seriously. Do not do that.
A hypocritical General
"The answer to the question:" Is this Thursday?: "Every day! "... It's not funny!
Sending a new cocktail at the bar because he did not taste right.

"Do not let that man

17 comments:

cαmz ιz αннmαzιn said...

OMG I know this man, who has exactly the same! The hatred is so strange! I would never be so, but because of the nature and I hate it (:

David said...

I am offended by this diet coke rap is a known fact that any drink with half a brain, Diet Coke as a healthy alternative, because Coca-Cola and Diet Coke are two totally different types, and most people in the United Kingdom prefer Diet Coke

others that I am proud to say that others do not do things on this list

♥ lysa ♥ said...

ummm, the answer is yes or no .????? In freggin so coonfoosed:)

old man said...

Rosie O'Donnell? or Ron Howard?

old man said...

Rosie O'Donnell? or Ron Howard?

The Dimebaggage said...

I flip off school bus driver

Nikolina said...

probbaly a homeless boy idk

Mandy GORE x 3 said...

What a question?

curious said...

whos Waldo

blue eyes said...

Just another race of homo factory .....

keen2ts said...

wow, it really is a question I'm confused

f0xymoro... said...

I used to go with him! God, I thank you, I felt ...

The Orange Box said...

It's Thursday?

Miserably yours,... said...

Whaa .... oO?
Well then

♥ ĵάηέ ♥ said...

Whey lol thats wicked cool

Cody (Y!A Victim) said...

I'm not that kind, but he is my best friend's stepfather

noshkay said...

You just described epitomey the man who is not married and a happy wife with his actions. Each characteristicyou'vee say that most women it is a mistake to consider. Even if I'm not that kind, because I am a girl, I have the "this guy" and said "that guy". I think that there are some shortcomings things girl just come to watch or Clock - Additionally, when in reality like a man. Do you already have a bad experience with a guy with the above characteristics? I think one way or justwaryy them. Well, not everyone can be perfect, but you 're right, there are many habits that are repaired.

Post a Comment