Friday, February 19, 2010

Cost Of Jc Penney Hair Salon Highlighting Your Hair?

Highlighting your hair? - cost of jc penney hair salon

I recently had a partial highlight my hair. I went back and had the rest. My friend told me that I put on a blonde. Now, my natural color is medium brown and I had to put copper in red is very subtle ish (outside in the sun on it) and I do more, but you're not achieving what color (s). Anyone have any ideas? I am also 46 ... I'm too old for what we still have some gray in my hair? Not much gray, but still there. Remember that I will cost $ 100 at JC Penney and had made that I have for suggestions or answer now.Thanks.

3 comments:

kassy208... said...

First, you are never too old to try to find the best one. And it was the time when it should not matter, they are old enough to make their own decisions about their appearance, and young enough to do so. Secondly, medium brown hair, a medium blonde highlight probably go well, provided they are not blond or something crazy. Another tip when you begin to age and wants to cover in full color, go a shade or 2 darker than your natural color, so that when the molten gray-processing will be better integrated.

Samantha said...

get a blonde too. only a little. The blonde is easy and canoflage assistance will also light gray. The chances are good that you can pay for the road, then only slightly, at the top.

ict39 said...

Allow the sample in gray. One of my friends had little gray and highlight what really made them hot. Many men are also done on it.

Post a Comment