Monday, February 1, 2010

Ovidrel And False Positive Pregnancy Test BFP 10 Days After Ovidrel ? False Positive ?

BFP 10 days after Ovidrel ? False Positive ? - ovidrel and false positive pregnancy test

Hello. A / F was the 25th October. I Gonal-F Oct.27th-Nov.3rd with Nov.4th Ovidrel injection. We had Nov.5th IUI and 6 I took a HPT today and a BFP ... I did 2 days ago and has a .... BFN Did I test too early? Can you really be pregnant? When is recommended to repeat the tests? I do not go to the doctor for Fr 20 blood test for the pregnancy. All thoughts are apprciate.

1 comment:

♡ ту & яι'ѕ мαмα ιѕ ттc #3 ♡ said...

I do not know what Ovidrel but I think it is too early in order to achieve a positive outcome. My LMP was 21 October, and I'm only 9 DPO, which is very early to a BFP. The following period before November 18-20. I want to stay there until you get the blood test on 20 sure.

ETA: I searched on Google and Ovidrel HCG is a hormone that is why they tested positive. You can not do this as positive for pregnancy, this hormone is directly injected into the body a little more than a week.

Post a Comment