Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thats What Bang Bus Is All About What Do You Think Is The Meaning Of My Nightmare?

What do you think is the meaning of my nightmare? - thats what bang bus is all about

I was on a mission trip to America (I am) a Christian and I went up the mountain to a village in a bus. I saw the # 29 all week at time and one time almost every # is mentioned, was 29th Start ring I felt a little weird, coming on the # from that date. The 29th saw one of my friends drive your car too close to the edge of the mountain and in the fall. He lived but I felt that I was not what happened. On the way home from a man and a child continues to be our coach through the mountains, and it seems, could no longer fast enough to escape them. The man kept knocking on the window, and my little sister has hit back. I told him to stop because he was angry, but never did. He finally had a kind of machete and get on the bus, and put a machete in my head. I knew he was dead, but could still go to my father and show him. He told a cloud, like an angel and said: "thats amazing!

3 comments:

Lacey A said...

Dreams are many things on average 8 Paerson dreams of a night .... Sometimes we dream things, because we found the whole day, that is, if you can see a dog during the day appear in dreams, or you can use something that someone .. ... also present some ideas in their subconscious, dreams, when you lose loved ones in a tragedy can ..... If you have a dream afraid to go ever, S-America is conceived on a mission, can dream and thoughts can cross or merge into his dream, if you saw a movie and then he fell asleep, he can dream or something wrong with you .... .. We hope you have dreams, better next time ..... and the positive change is certain that the value you find your dream-hae wouldnt be upset if you do not do this

doggy4li... said...

I do not know, but I think it means when someone cares about you about you to someone who has recently lost? If you do not, they could do!
Try this
http://library.advanced.org/11130/data/i ...
This is also when they were persecuted
http://www.meaning-of-dreams.net/dreams/ ...

MT K said...

How to live a Christian life, but he died after he experienced the death of

Post a Comment