Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prepaid Phone Card China What Is The Cheapest Way To Receive And Send Emails While In China With My At&t Blackberry Curve?

What is the cheapest way to receive and send emails while in China with my At&t blackberry curve? - prepaid phone card china

I know I'm going to buy a SIM card from China into the prepaid minutes. Is this also used for e-mail data? I have to pay high prices for incoming e-mails, if not before launching a plan? Is it possible to transfer my current phone # for my new China SIM card #? Can someone me the best and most cost-effective method with my cell phone in China in the same manner as in the United States?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me in China (Mobile SIM card is in China) with these codes 12593 -001 + area code and number Stateside 4cents cost about a minute to remember the data and to ensure not expensive roaming agreements with the West pre-paid, if you have an air card to connect to the internet Mke sure your phone is unlocked or China SIM card does not work (it can happen that you call forwarding does not work in China

Post a Comment