Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Should Your Cervical Mucous Look Like Before Your Period Pregnant And Ovulating Soon After Period Ended? PLS SOME ANSWERS!!!?

Pregnant and ovulating soon after period ended? PLS SOME ANSWERS!!!? - what should your cervical mucous look like before your period

Me and my husband had unprotected sex (he cried out in me) the last day of my period (very,) very light spotting. The day after sex watched as it appeared that the mucus proteins that accompanies ovulation .. Question: Was it just go away, the semen on the day before or maybe just my time until I can actually ovulate or the day after my period? "I know that sperm can live up to 5 days in women, but what r the chances of getting pregnant 5-6 days after the end of the period? Thanks

1 comment:

TLT said...

It is more likely that only some of the week you. This happens all the time. I do not think that it is possible, you will become pregnant so quickly after a time, until 10 days after implantation.

Post a Comment