Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Two Line Phone Wiring Cause Of Intermittent Hum/short In Phone Line Wiring?

Cause of intermittent hum/short in phone line wiring? - two line phone wiring

I have an intermittent problem with the phone lines. The line to get spontaneous (short) and when I woke up I a high frequency of low (60 Hz probably hear) or hum hum. In addition, two extensions have been my GO phone is completely dead. This will continue for some time and then disappear. It is quite common (which makes it difficult to get someone and see) call. The phone is disconnected all phone games, and will not disappear. Demarc The facts show that the fault lies with my wiring. ) Some of the cable inaccessible (inside walls, and it seems unlikely that the wiring would be a problem accessible. What are the causes of this problem and how I can help you diagnose them?

No comments:

Post a Comment